Program Details of Six Month Certificate Course in VLSI Design with specialization in Verilog-System Verilog-Verification-FPGA:
|Program Name||Certification Internship Module in VLSI Design with Specialization in Verilog-System Verilog-Verification-FPGA 6 Month Duration – With Placement Assistance Linked Program.|
|Start Date of Program||From 10th July 2017|
|Seats||Only 5 Seats at All India Level|
|Duration||Six Month,highly exhaustive and Integrated Program|
|Registration||Currently OPEN (Registration CLOSES shortly)|
|Venue & Fee||Noida ( Tevatron Technologies, Sector 3, Noida, UP, India) 2Min from Sector 16 Noida Metro Station; Fee: Rs 45,000/- Only ( Inclusive of Registration Fee and Taxes) Registration amount Rs. 15000/- which is Included in the total fee.|
|Program Salient Features||
Please note that Tevatron Technologies a VLSI Design & Embedded Systems Core Company and NOT a training institute and there is no constraint on the number of hours you can sit in our company and do lab/project work for this exhaustive Program. In fact, for benefit of the student community, we are periodically uploading our contents on Youtube You can access some of Tevatron Youtube Videos at the Playlist belowSome of the Colleges from where students have registered for Internship includes IIT Kanpur ; IIT Roorkee ; NITs; BIT Mesra, Amity, ITM, Sharda University, IMS, Amiy Lucknow, PSIT, ABES, RKGIT, KIIT, Vellore Institute of Technology, Manipal Institute of Technology, University of California, UPTU, PTU, MDU. Most of the Interns have got placements in companies including Mentor Graphics, Synopsys, Wipro, Cognizant, DRDO, Tevatron Technologies, etc.
” Tevatron Technologies is focussed on Industry Oriented Internship. This was a Great Launching Platform for us. “IIT Interns Testimonial, IIT/NIT
” Great Learning Atmosphere and we got an opportunity to work on Real Time LIVE PROJECTS in VLSI Design; Embedded Systems & Robotics.”MDU Interns Testimonial, MDU
“Excellent in depth exposure on Industry Relevant Advanced Topics like ARM Processor, Linux, Firmware in Embedded; and Verilog, System Verilog, FPGA , Advanced Chip Design , Functional Verification for VLSI. “UPTU Interns Testimonial, UPTU
” Best part was that Tevatron Engineers acted as Mentor and provided complete Industry environment “PTU Interns Testimonial, PTU
Key Features, Course Outline of Six Month Certificate Course in VLSI Design with Specialization in Verilog-System Verilog-Verification-FPGA:
- The Course is delivered and monitored by experts having 13+ Years of Industry Experience
- Top Performers can be hired by Tevatron Technologies
- It is a comprehensive industry focused program ( total of 6 Month Duration)
- Emphasis on hands-on programming and job oriented practical approach.
- Certificate of “ VLSI (Verilog-System Verilog-Verification-FPGA) ” of 6 Month Duration
- Technical Placement Preparation Sessions & Demo Interview Sessions
We assure you that, Placement assistance will be extended to students who successfully complete the course curriculum and meet the course expectations (as mentioned below)
•A minimum of 80% attendance throughout the course is mandatory.
•Top Performers may be hired by Tevatron Technologies depending on the requirement existing at that moment of time.
•Short listing of candidates for any placement opportunity is based on the performance of the candidate during the program, his/ her academic records, section/ short listing criteria of the potential hirer.
•Candidates who qualify the placement opportunity provided but reject the hiring offer WILL NOT be eligible for further placement assistance.
HARDWARE/EMBEDDED Kits used in CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
Teva FPGA VLSI Eval and Programming kits used in CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
- Up to 232 user-I/O pins
- 320-pin FBGA package
- Over 10,000 logic cells
- Xilinx 4 Mbit Platform Flash configuration PROM
- Xilinx 64-macrocell XC2C64A CoolRunner CPLD
- 64 MByte (512 Mbit) of DDR SDRAM, x16 data interface, 100+ MHz
- 16 MByte (128 Mbit) of parallel NOR Flash (Intel StrataFlash)
- 16 Mbits of SPI serial Flash (STMicro), Eight discrete LEDs, Four slide switches
- 2-line, 16-character LCD screen, PS/2 mouse or keyboard port, VGA display port
- 10/100 Ethernet PHY (requires Ethernet MAC in FPGA)
- Two 9-pin RS-232 ports (DTE- and DCE-style)
- On-board USB-based FPGA/CPLD download/debug interface
- 50 MHz clock oscillator
- Four-output, SPI-based Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
- Two-input, SPI-based Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC)