6 month INDUSTRIAL INTERNSHIP TRAINING in Advanced Embedded System with Internet of Things: Embedded C,8051,PIC,AVR,Arduino Uno, STM32 bit ARM,PCB Designing & hands on multiple projects based in Internet of Things for EC/ECE/EEE/ME/BCA/MCA/MCA-IT at Tevatron Technologies, Noida
Tevatron Technologies (www.tevatrontech.com) is a Design & Product Company focused on VLSI Design, Embedded Systems & Robotics, IoT-“Internet of Things” & Cloud Computing.
Tevatron Technologies Semiconductor expertise spans FPGA based Design, VHDL / Verilog RTL Development & Verification, CMOS Layout & PCB Design.
We are a member of IESA (Indian Electronics & Semiconductor Association) a premier association of Design and Services company from India and abroad.
Tevatron is also a member of ESDM- Electronic System Design and Manufacturing and ARM Design Partner, and our engineers are involved in Design and Development projects for companies like AMD, Freescale Semiconductor, ST Microelectronics, Bharat Electronics, SiconTech, etc. The Software Division of Tevatron Technologies Pvt Ltd , focusses on “Apps development over Android and iPhone”, “LMS based product design and development”, “e-Learning development” ”Mobility Solution” , “Web Design and development” and ”Cloud Computing
The 6 Month Industrial Internship Program is ONLY for students who are required to undergo Industrial Internship as a part of their College/University curriculum.
For the first time in North India, Tevatron Technologies, a core Company has itself launched a Highly Integrated, Unique and Comprehensive Program in VLSI Chip Design/ESDM IoT, Embedded Systems & Robotics/Mechatronics/Software.
This is your chance to learn and practice the industry skills and prepare yourself for a career in the same.
KEY BENEFITS of 6 Month Industrial Training offered by TEVATRON TECHNOLOGIES:
- Tevatron is spearheading Innovative approaches in redefining Electronic System Design and Manufacturing(ESDM) in India.
- Association and Customers:
- Tevatron is a member of IESA (Indian Electronics & Semiconductor Association), a premier association of Design and Services company from India and abroad.
- Member of ARM Connected Community
- Tevatron engineers are involved in Design and Development projects for companies like AMD, Freescale Semiconductor, ST Microelectronics, Bharat Electronics, SiconTech, etc
- Dialogue India awarded Tevatron Technologies with Education Excellence Award -2014
- “Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Key Enablers for Make in India”.
- “Best Startup to Work for in Embedded Systems” Award from SiliconIndia Magazine
- “Best Startup to Work for in IoT” Award from CIO Review Magazine
- Hands on Learning Via major projects.
- We provide complete knowledge and experience on Project Life Cycle.
- Complete demonstration of each and every module.
- Learning Management Software(LMS) to be provided to each participant for better understanding of the subjects. Wherein student can use this software anywhere and anytime 24×7
- Case Studies & Analysis of projects that have been designed by Tevatron Technologies.
Learning through experienced engineers. We give training/internship directly from a team of engineers that are associated in live projects.
- 100 % Placement Assistance till 1 year in best companies working on particular domain.
Candidates who perform well in our Training/Internship program are directly absorbed by Tevatron Technologies as a trainee engineer.
- Management sessions on new technologies and tools.
Participants will get an opportunity to interact with Industry Experts in Embedded Systems and VLSI Industry.
- Interactive sessions, live demo and hands-on in Design.
Career Guidance and Doubt Clearing Session for the students at the end of the program.
INTERNSHIP MODULES & HIGH LEVEL CONTENT:
COURSE CONTENTS- 6 MONTHS “Industrial Training in Advanced Embedded System with Internet of Things
STUDENT MAJOR PROJECTS:
- Project Ideas – Concept to Prototype
- Opportunity to work on Live Industry Projects
- Circuit for Projects
- Guidance for all the projects
Students will make their own concept to prototype projects
Methodology: Lecture/Presentation, Practical hands-on sessions, and Case Studies/Quizzes/Discussion.
- Dates For Internship-
- 15th January 2018,
- 21st January 2018,
FEES , DURATION and QUERY FORM:
- With Hardware Kit
- INR40000inclusive of taxes & Regn fee
- 6 Month
- Query Form
- ForqueryClick Below to Fill Form
- And Our Team
- will get back to you
HARDWARE/EMBEDDED Kits used in 6 MONTH INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
AVR Eval and Programming kits used in 6 MONTH INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
Specification of the Teva-AVR Eval Kits- The kits are completely Designed and “Make in India” by Tevatron Technologies R&D Team.
Tevatron AVR KIT BASE along with the EVAL SHEILD or ROBOTICS SHIELD is itself a complete set which can be considered as Embedded Project development platform and it can be used to develop any kind of the Embedded Projects. Various tasks can be performed by simply Programming the Micro-controller and making corresponding connections on the kit. So ultimately you can say that it is a READY to GO set of AVR kit.
Some of the few projects which can be implemented on this Teva-AVR kit are as follows:
- LED Blinking
- RGB LED and SOUND Show
- LED moving Message
- Dot Matrix Scrolling LED Display
- Digital Clock using 7-segment Display
- LCD interfacing (8 bit and 4 bit mode)
- Display Custom Characters on LCD
- Bluetooth controlled Notice Board (Display data on LCD using Mobile)
- Bluetooth controlled Home Automation
- Bluetooth Controlled ROBOT
- Analog Comparator
- Temperature Controlled DC Fan
- User Interfaced Microwave Controller
- Remote Temperature Monitoring using GSM
- SMS based voting system
- Line Follower Robot
- Keypad/PS2 Keyboard Interfacing
- Multi-channel IR Remote
- Smart Code Lock
- Biometric Attendance System
- PWM based DC Motor Speed Control
- Density based Traffic Signal System
- Sun Tracking Solar Panel
- Auto-Intensity Control of Street Light
- RFID based Attendance System
- DTMF based Home-Automation System
- Water Level Indicator
- Automatic Railway Gate controller with High Speed Alerting
- Greenhouse Controlling and Monitoring System
- Mobile Controlled Electrical Devices
- Automatic Room Light with Visitor Count
- Car Parking Security and Monitoring System
- LPG Gas Detector
- PC controlled ROBOT
- Mobile Controlled ROBOT
- Ultrasonic based Range Finder and Obstacle Avoider ROBOT
- Swimming Pool Cleaner ROBOT
- Home-Security System using Keypad
- GSM based Home Security System
- Digital Weather Station (Temperature + Light + Humidity)
- Electronic Voting Machine
- Door Lock System using Password
- Parallel Port ISP Programmer
- Stepper/SERVO MOTOR controller
- Timer based FAST PWM generation
- SD card Reader and Writer
- Timer based Waveform Generation
- GPS and GPRS interfacing
- Using of I2C protocol
- Serial Peripheral Interface
- MP3 player using VS1011A & Display
- and so on.
Teva AVR Kit Hardware and Interfacing Details:
- Power supply through Power Adaptor & A to B USB connector.
- On-Board ISP Programmer.
- Motor Driver IC (L293D).
- ATMEGA8 micro-controller
- Pin compatible with ATmega8, ATmega48, ATmega168, ATmega328 micro-Controllers.
- Option of additional battery for motors.
- GPIO PIN outs.
- D.C. (B.O.) Motor using L293D IC Interfacing.
- ADC(Analog to Digital Conversion) Interfacing
- Extended Power Pin-out.
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) Interfacing.
- 8 LED’s Pattern & 1 RGB LED
- RGB Interfacing
- Servo Motor Interfacing.
- Accelerometer module (ADXL335) Interfacing.
- ONBOARD RTC with I2C interface.
- Temperature Sensor (LM35).
- Multiplexed Common Cathode 7-Segment Display.
- 2 Pulled-up & 2 pulled-down Switches.
- Bluetooth module (HC-05/HC-06) Interfacing.
- Analog sensors.
- Keypad (4×4, 4×3, etc.) Interfacing.
STM32 ARM Eval and Programming kits used in 6 MONTH INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
Specification of the Teva-STM32 ARM based Eval Kits- The kits are completely Designed and “Make in India” by Tevatron Technologies R&D Team.
- ARM32-bit Cortex-M0 CPU
- 16 to 64 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 8 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity checking
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and power management
- Voltage range: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power down reset (POR/PDR)
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Low power modes: Sleep, Stop, Standby
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x6 PLL option
- Up to 55 fast I/Os
- Up to 36 I/Os with 5 V tolerant capability
- 5-channel DMA controller
- 1 x 12-bit, 1.0 μs ADC (up to 16 channels)
- One 12-bit D/A converter
- Up to 11 timers
- Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- 2 I2C interfaces
- 2 USARTs
- 2 SPIs
- Serial wire debug (SWD)
- LED (8 LED’s)
- MOTOR ( Motor Driver L293D)
- SEVEN SEGMENT (2 Seven Segment)
- SWITCH (4 Switches)
- PIN OUT of all the pins of the STM 32 Controller Board
DATES FOR 6 MONTH INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Option I- Online Mode
Option II- Offline Mode
Submit Registration Fee of Rs 4,500/- via Online/NEFT/in Bank transfer to Tevatron Technologies Corporate Account.
Account name: Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. ; Account Type: Current Account ; Account Number: 3233313484 ; Bank Name: Central Bank Of India, Sec-15A, Noida Branch; IFSC code: CBIN0282276;
Option III- Cash Mode
Submit Registration Fee of Rs 4,500/- via cash at Tevatron Technologies Office in Noida/Patiala
SUGGESTION:It is strongly recommended to bring your own LAPTOP during the training & internship so that you can easily practice the exercises at home. Note
Please note that Tevatron Technologies a VLSI Design & Embedded Systems Core Company and NOT a training institute.
In fact, for benefit of the student community, we are periodically uploading our contents on Youtube You can access some of Tevatron Youtube Videos at the Playlist below
Some of the Colleges from where students have registered for Workshop/Internship includes IIT Kanpur ; IIT Roorkee ; NITs ; CDAC,Noida ; Delhi University, South Campus ; BIT Mesra ; Vellore Institute of Technology ; Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology ; Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology ; Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad ; Amity University ; ITM ; Sharda University ; IMS ; Amity Luck now ; Manav Rachna University ; PSIT ; ABES ; RKGIT ; KIIT ; Manipal Institute of Technology ; Manipal University Jaipur ; University of California ; Punjab Technical University ; Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak ; Ideal Institute of Technology ; Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences, Delhi University ; Graphic Era University ; Jaypee Institute of Information Technology ; Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology ; Delhi Technological University ; Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology ; Galgotia’s College of Engineering and Technology ; Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology ; Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology ; University Institute of Engineering & Technology ; College of Vocational Studies, Delhi University ; ITM Aligarh ; Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology ; Birla Institute of Applied Sciences ; Zakir Hussain Institute of Technology & Management ; Ansal Institute of Technology and Management ; Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University ; Meerut Institute of Technology ; AITR – RGPV ; Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences ; R Polytechnic, Rohtak ; BRCM College of Engineering & Technology ; Vivekananda College of Technology & Management ; Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya ; Shivanadar University ; Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women ; Atama Ram Sathan Dharam- DU ; Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida ; DIT University ; World College of Engineering ; Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi ; Royal School of Engineering and Technology, Guwahati, Assam ; Orissa Engineering College ; Lovely Professional University ; Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology ; Mar Athanasius College of Engineering, Kerala ; Rajasthan Technical University ; Regional Institute of Management and Technology, Gobindgarh ; Guru Nanak Dev University ; KIIT College of Engineering ; Echelon Institute of Technology ; RGTU Bhopal ; Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University ; Saroj Institute of Technology and Management ; Christu Jyoti Institute of Technology & Science, University of California, UPTU, PTU, MDU.
” Tevatron Technologies is focussed on Industry Oriented Internship and Workshop. This was a Great Launching Platform for us. “IIT Intern Testimonial, IIT/NIT
” Great Learning Atmosphere and we got an opportunity to understand Real Time INDUSTRY PROJECTS in VLSI Design; Embedded Systems & Robotics.”MDU Workshop Testimonial, MDU
“Excellent in depth exposure on Industry Relevant Advanced Topics like ARM Processor, Linux, Firmware in Embedded; and Verilog, FPGA , Advanced Chip Design for VLSI. “UPTU Intern Testimonial, UPTU
” Best part was that Tevatron Engineers acted as Mentor and provided complete Industry environment “PTU Intern Testimonial, PTU
- To get, any further details , You can always Reach us at email@example.com or call us at 91-8130513508, 91-9999086300.
Powered by CC Avenue:: All Payment transactions are 100 % secure & Verified by Verisign