- IoT is one of the Hottest trend in Technology Today and is behind the technology used in Smart Home, Smart City, Smart Cars, Smart Agriculture
- Mechatronics refers to the successful combination of mechanical systems and electronics.
- Mechatronics has a bright future and is currently applied in everyday life for solutions ranging from transportation to optical telecommunication and biomedical engineering.
- IoT & Mechatronics systems are all around us, from computer hard drives and robotics to washing machines, coffee makers, medical devices and the list goes on.
- The manufacturing industries totally depend on the integration of computer and electronics technologies for better products and processes. Manufacturing Industries want mechanical students who are trained to integrate electronics, controls, computers, and moving parts.
Program Details of Six Month Certificate Course in IoT and CAD/CAM Design in Mechatronics:
Certification Program in IoT and CAD/CAM Design and a helping to make a prototype on 3D Printer.
6 Month Duration – With Placement Assistance Linked Program.
|Start Date of Program||From 10th July 2017|
|Seats||Only 5 Seats at All India Level|
|Duration||Six Month,a highly exhaustive and Integrated Program|
|Venue||Noida ( Tevatron Technologies, Sector 3, Noida, UP, India) 2 Min walk from Sector 16 Noida Metro Station|
|Registration||Currently OPEN (Registration CLOSES shortly)|
|Venue and Fee||Fee: Rs 40,000/- Only ( Inclusive of Registration Fee and Taxes)Registration amount Rs. 15000 which is Included in the total fee|
|Program Salient Features||
For more details on Certificate Course in IoT and CAD/CAM Design Contents and Objective (Download Here)
Please note that we are an IoT & Embedded Systems Core Company and NOT a training institute and there is no constraint on the number of hours you can sit in our company and do lab/project work for this exhaustive Program. In fact, for benefit of the student community, we are periodically uploading our contents on Youtube You can access some of Tevatron Youtube Videos at the Playlist belowSome of the Colleges from where students have registered for Internship includes IIT Kanpur ; IIT Roorkee ; NITs; BIT Mesra, Amity, ITM, Sharda University, IMS, Amiy Lucknow, PSIT, ABES, RKGIT, KIIT, Vellore Institute of Technology, Manipal Institute of Technology, University of California, UPTU, PTU, MDU. Most of the Interns have got placements in companies including Mentor Graphics, Synopsys, Wipro, Cognizant, DRDO, Tevatron Technologies, etc.
” Tevatron Technologies is focussed on Industry Oriented Internship. This was a Great Launching Platform for us. “IIT Interns Testimonial, IIT/NIT
” Great Learning Atmosphere and we got an opportunity to work on Real Time LIVE PROJECTS in VLSI Design; Embedded Systems & Robotics.”MDU Interns Testimonial, MDU
“Excellent in depth exposure on Industry Relevant Advanced Topics like ARM Processor, Linux, Firmware in Embedded; and Verilog, System Verilog, FPGA , Advanced Chip Design , Functional Verification for VLSI. “UPTU Interns Testimonial, UPTU
” Best part was that Tevatron Engineers acted as Mentor and provided complete Industry environment “PTU Interns Testimonial, PTU
Key Features, Course Outline of Six Month Certificate Course in IoT and CAD/CAM Design:
- The Course is delivered and monitored by experts having 13+ Years of Industry Experience
- Top Performers can be hired by Tevatron Technologies
- It is a comprehensive industry focused program ( total of 6 Month Duration)
- Emphasis on hands-on programming and job oriented practical approach.
Certificate of “ IoT and CAD/CAM Design ” of 6 Month Duration
Technical Placement Preparation Sessions & Demo Interview Sessions
•A minimum of 80% attendance throughout the course is mandatory.
•Top Performers may be hired by Tevatron Technologies depending on the requirement existing at that moment of time.
•Short listing of candidates for any placement opportunity is based on the performance of the candidate during the program, his/ her academic records, section/ short listing criteria of the potential hirer.
•Candidates who qualify the placement opportunity provided but reject the hiring offer WILL NOT be eligible for further placement assistance.