Tevatron Technologies is an Electronic Chip Design and Product Company focused on VLSI Design and Embedded Systems.
Realizing the shortage of skilled, Industry Ready talent in Electronic Chip Design, Embedded Systems and ESDM( Electronic Systems Design & manufacturing), Tevatron Technologies has launched a highly innovative, exhaustive and Integrated 6 Month program.
The Interns will get an Opportunity to work on LIVE INDUSTRY Projects in Embedded Systems; and work on Latest emerging Technologies like STM32 ARM Nucleo Platform, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, RTOS, etc
Some of the Top Performers can be hired by Tevatron Technologies after completion of this 6 Month Internship.
Program Details of Six Month Certificate Course in Internet of Things and Advance Embedded Systems, Detailed training on STM32 ARM IoT Nucleo Processor & Web services, Analytics:
|Program Name||Certification Internship Module in IoT- Internet of Things” and Advanced Embedded Systems (including AVR, STM32 ARM F0-F4, Raspberry PI, Linux and RTOS, Web Services and Analytics, Includes Practical Implementation of: Web services, Cloud Architecture, Big Data with Hardware & Software Interference and using in while developing Industry Level Projects.) 6 Month Duration – With Placement Assistance Linked Program|
|Start Date of Program||From 10th July 2017
|Seats||Only 5 Seats at All India Level|
|Duration||Six Month,a highly exhaustive and Integrated Program|
|Registration||Currently OPEN (Registration CLOSES shortly)|
|Venue and Fee||Noida ( Tevatron Technologies, Sector 3, Noida, UP, India) 2 Minutes Walk from Sector 16 Noida Metro Station Fee: Rs 40,000/- Only ( Inclusive of Registration Fee and Taxes Registration amount Rs. 15000/- which is Included in the total fee.|
|Program Salient Features||
For more details on Certificate Course in IoT and Advanced Embedded Systems Contents and Objective. (Download Here)
Please note that we are a Embedded Systems Core Company and NOT a training institute and there is no constraint on the number of hours you can sit in our company and do lab/project work for this exhaustive Program.
In fact, for benefit of the student community, we are periodically uploading our contents on Youtube You can access some of Tevatron Youtube Videos at the Playlist below
Some of the Colleges from where students have registered for Internship includes IIT Kanpur ; IIT Roorkee ; NITs; BIT Mesra, Amity, ITM, Sharda University, IMS, Amiy Lucknow, PSIT, ABES, RKGIT, KIIT, Vellore Institute of Technology, Manipal Institute of Technology, University of California, UPTU, PTU, MDU.
Most of the Interns have got placements in companies including Mentor Graphics, Synopsys, Wipro, Cognizant, DRDO, Tevatron Technologies, etc.
” Tevatron Technologies is focussed on Industry Oriented Internship. This was a Great Launching Platform for us. “IIT Interns Testimonial, IIT/NIT
” Great Learning Atmosphere and we got an opportunity to work on Real Time LIVE PROJECTS in VLSI Design; Embedded Systems & Robotics.”MDU Interns Testimonial, MDU
“Excellent in depth exposure on Industry Relevant Advanced Topics like ARM Processor, Linux, Firmware in Embedded; and Verilog, System Verilog, FPGA , Advanced Chip Design , Functional Verification for VLSI. “UPTU Interns Testimonial, UPTU
” Best part was that Tevatron Engineers acted as Mentor and provided complete Industry environment “PTU Interns Testimonial, PTU
Key Features, Course Outline of Six Month Certificate Course in Internet of Things and Advanced Embedded Systems:
- The Course is delivered and monitored by experts having 13+ Years of Industry Experience
- Top Performers can be hired by Tevatron Technologies
- It is a comprehensive industry focused program ( total of 6 Month Duration)
- Emphasis on hands-on programming and job oriented practical approach.
- Certificate of “ VLSI (Verilog-System Verilog-Verification-FPGA) ” of 6 Month Duration
- Technical Placement Preparation Sessions & Demo Interview Sessions
We assure you that, Placement assistance will be extended to students who successfully complete the course curriculum and meet the course expectations (as mentioned below)
•A minimum of 80% attendance throughout the course is mandatory.
•Top Performers may be hired by Tevatron Technologies depending on the requirement existing at that moment of time.
•Short listing of candidates for any placement opportunity is based on the performance of the candidate during the program, his/ her academic records, section/ short listing criteria of the potential hirer.
•Candidates who qualify the placement opportunity provided but reject the hiring offer WILL NOT be eligible for further placement assistance.
HARDWARE/EMBEDDED Kits used in CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
AVR Eval and Programming kits used in CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
Specification of the Teva-AVR Eval Kits- The kits are completely Designed and “Make in India” by Tevatron Technologies R&D Team.
Tevatron AVR KIT BASE along with the EVAL SHEILD or ROBOTICS SHIELD is itself a complete set which can be considered as Embedded Project development platform and it can be used to develop any kind of the Embedded Projects. Various tasks can be performed by simply Programming the Micro-controller and making corresponding connections on the kit. So ultimately you can say that it is a READY to GO set of AVR kit.
Some of the few projects which can be implemented on this Teva-AVR kit are as follows:
- LED Blinking
- RGB LED and SOUND Show
- LED moving Message
- Dot Matrix Scrolling LED Display
- Digital Clock using 7-segment Display
- LCD interfacing (8 bit and 4 bit mode)
- Display Custom Characters on LCD
- Bluetooth controlled Notice Board (Display data on LCD using Mobile)
- Bluetooth controlled Home Automation
- Bluetooth Controlled ROBOT
- Analog Comparator
- Temperature Controlled DC Fan
- User Interfaced Microwave Controller
- Remote Temperature Monitoring using GSM
- SMS based voting system
- Line Follower Robot
- Keypad/PS2 Keyboard Interfacing
- Multi-channel IR Remote
- Smart Code Lock
- Biometric Attendance System
- PWM based DC Motor Speed Control
- Density based Traffic Signal System
- Sun Tracking Solar Panel
- Auto-Intensity Control of Street Light
- RFID based Attendance System
- DTMF based Home-Automation System
- Water Level Indicator
- Automatic Railway Gate controller with High Speed Alerting
- Greenhouse Controlling and Monitoring System
- Mobile Controlled Electrical Devices
- Automatic Room Light with Visitor Count
- Car Parking Security and Monitoring System
- LPG Gas Detector
- PC controlled ROBOT
- Mobile Controlled ROBOT
- Ultrasonic based Range Finder and Obstacle Avoider ROBOT
- Swimming Pool Cleaner ROBOT
- Home-Security System using Keypad
- GSM based Home Security System
- Digital Weather Station (Temperature + Light + Humidity)
- Electronic Voting Machine
- Door Lock System using Password
- Parallel Port ISP Programmer
- Stepper/SERVO MOTOR controller
- Timer based FAST PWM generation
- SD card Reader and Writer
- Timer based Waveform Generation
- GPS and GPRS interfacing
- Using of I2C protocol
- Serial Peripheral Interface
- MP3 player using VS1011A & Display
- and so on.
Teva AVR Kit Hardware and Interfacing Details:
- Power supply through Power Adaptor & A to B USB connector.
- On-Board ISP Programmer.
- Motor Driver IC (L293D).
- ATMEGA8 micro-controller
- Pin compatible with ATmega8, ATmega48, ATmega168, ATmega328 micro-Controllers.
- Option of additional battery for motors.
- GPIO PIN outs.
- D.C. (B.O.) Motor using L293D IC Interfacing.
- ADC(Analog to Digital Conversion) Interfacing
- Extended Power Pin-out.
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) Interfacing.
- 8 LED’s Pattern & 1 RGB LED
- RGB Interfacing
- Servo Motor Interfacing.
- Accelerometer module (ADXL335) Interfacing.
- ONBOARD RTC with I2C interface.
- Temperature Sensor (LM35).
- Multiplexed Common Cathode 7-Segment Display.
- 2 Pulled-up & 2 pulled-down Switches.
- Bluetooth module (HC-05/HC-06) Interfacing.
- Analog sensors.
- Keypad (4×4, 4×3, etc.) Interfacing.
STM32 ARM Eval and Programming kits used in CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
Specification of the Teva-STM32 ARM based Eval Kits- The kits are completely Designed and “Make in India” by Tevatron Technologies R&D Team.
- ARM32-bit Cortex-M0 CPU
- 16 to 64 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 8 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity checking
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and power management
- Voltage range: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power down reset (POR/PDR)
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Low power modes: Sleep, Stop, Standby
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x6 PLL option
- Up to 55 fast I/Os
- Up to 36 I/Os with 5 V tolerant capability
- 5-channel DMA controller
- 1 x 12-bit, 1.0 μs ADC (up to 16 channels)
- One 12-bit D/A converter
- Up to 11 timers
- Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- 2 I2C interfaces
- 2 USARTs
- 2 SPIs
- Serial wire debug (SWD)
- LED (8 LED’s)
- MOTOR ( Motor Driver L293D)
- SEVEN SEGMENT (2 Seven Segment)
- SWITCH (4 Switches)
- PIN OUT of all the pins of the STM 32 Controller Board
To get, any further details , You can always Reach us at email@example.com or call us at 91-9643314062, 91- 8130513508; 91-9953109602, or 0120-4565405TEVATRON TECHNOLOGIES SNAPS
Powered by CC Avenue:: All Payment transactions are 100 % secure & Verified by Verisign