INDUSTRY ORIENTED SUMMER TRAINING & INTERNSHIP(STIP) in RTL Design & Verification using VHDL/Verilog and FPGA
TEVATRON TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD has introduced 6 weeks/45 days summer training programs for students. These program are unique in their approach and modules are kept keeping in mind the market conditions in terms of job prospects and higher education
Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (A registered private limited company under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India) is a Chip Design and Product Company focused on Internet of Things(IoT) , VLSI Design, Embedded Systems, Robotics, Mechatronics and Software Based Cloud Computing.
We are a member of IESA (Indian Electronics & Semiconductor Association) a premier association of Design and Services company from India and abroad
This is your chance to learn and practice the industry skills and prepare yourself for a career in the same.
HIGHLIGHTS of STIP in RTL Design & Verification using VHDL/Verilog and FPGA:
TRAINING MODULES & HIGH LEVEL CONTENT:
- Hands on Topics and Sessions Covered in Summer Training
- Methodology: Lecture/Presentation, Practical hands-on sessions, and Case Studies/Quizzes/Discussion.
- Following Topics to be covered in detail:
- Introduction to VLSI Design Flow and Current Industry Trends
- What is VLSI
- VLSI design flow
- ASIC Design Flow
- FPGA Design Flow
- Basic and Advanced Digital Design
- Fundamental Of Digital Design
- Combinational Circuit Design
- Sequential Circuit Design
- Clock Dividers
- Synchronizer Failure and Meta stability Estimation
- Fifo & Pipeline
- PLD + CPLD
- Skew, Jitters
- Delay Analysis
- Design Examples and Case Studies
- Verilog/VHDL (Basic and Advance)
- Verilog/VHDL Overview And Concepts
- Hierarchical Modeling Concepts
- Basic Concepts
- Modules and Ports
- Gate-Level Modeling
- Dataflow Modeling
- Behavioral Modeling
- Tasks and Functions
- Timing and Delays
- Switch-Level Modeling
- User-Defined Primitives
- Programming Language Interface
- Linux Basics
- Basic Commands & utilities
- Directory Structure
- Editor( vi, vim, gvim, etc)
- Components of Linux
- FPGA Implementation
- Introduction to Field Programmable Gate Array
- Xilinx Web Pack ISE Flow
- Synthesize RTL (VHDL CODE)
- Implementation on FPGA Board
Multiple hands-on projects in Verilog/VHDL
- Introduction to VLSI Design Flow and Current Industry Trends
- Dates For Training-
FEES , DURATION and QUERY FORM:
- Option I
- INR8500inclusive of taxes & Regn fee
- Total Hours-90Hours
- @2Hours for 45 Days, Kits will be provided for practical purpose.
- Query Form
- ForqueryClick Below to Fill Form
- And Our Team
- will get back to you
As a part of our CSR(Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative to promote talent in ecosystem; Attractive Discounts available as per following( Only 1 Discount can be availed at a time):
Discounts before April 2017:
Choose any program and get Direct 10% off on registration till April 2017.
WHY TRAIN at TEVATRON TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD:
- Tevatron Technologies is a Design & Product Company focused on VLSI Design, Embedded Systems & Robotics and Cloud Computing. Company is also spearheading Innovative approaches in redefining Electronic System Design and Manufacturing(ESDM) in India.
- Association and Customers:
- Company is a member of IESA (Indian Electronics & Semiconductor Association), a premier association of Design and Services company from India and abroad.
- Member of ARM Connected Community
- Engineers are involved in Design and Development projects for companies like AMD, Freescale Semiconductor, ST Microelectronics, Bharat Electronics, SiconTech, etc
- Dialogue India awarded Tevatron Technologies with Education Excellence Award -2014
- Participants will get an opportunity to interact with Industry Experts in Embedded Systems /VLSI Industry/Software.
- Interactive sessions, and practical hands-on approach in Design.
- Career Guidance and Doubt Clearing Session for the students at the end of the seminar.
- STIP Participants , also have access to 24X7 LMS( Learning Management System of Tevatron Technologies ). This can be used for online learning and Skill,Competency creation in future.
- Top few performers in the STIP-2017 will have the possibility of undergoing exhaustive 6 Month Industrial Internship at Company.
VENUE FOR STIP
DATES FOR STIP
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Option I- Online Mode
Option II- Offline Mode
Submit Registration Fee of Rs 1,000/- via Online/NEFT/in Bank transfer to Tevatron Technologies Corporate Account.
Account name: Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. ; Account Type: Current Account ; Account Number: 3233313484 ; Bank Name: Central Bank Of India, Sec-15A, Noida Branch; IFSC code: CBIN0282276;
Option III- Cash Mode
Submit Registration Fee of Rs 1,000/- via cash at Tevatron Technologies Office in Noida
SUGGESTION:It is strongly recommended to bring your own LAPTOP during the training & internship so that you can easily practice the exercises at home. Note
Please note that we have strong expertise in this area. In fact, for benefit of the student community, we are periodically uploading our contents on Youtube You can access some of Youtube Videos at the Playlist below
Some of the Colleges from where students have registered for Workshop/Internship includes IIT Kanpur ; IIT Roorkee ; NITs; BIT Mesra, Amity, ITM, Sharda University, IMS, Amiy Lucknow, PSIT, ABES, RKGIT, KIIT, Vellore Institute of Technology, Manipal Institute of Technology, University of California, UPTU, PTU, MDU.
” Tevatron Technologies is focussed on Industry Oriented Internship and Workshop. This was a Great Launching Platform for us. “IIT Intern Testimonial, IIT/NIT
” Great Learning Atmosphere and we got an opportunity to understand Real Time INDUSTRY PROJECTS in VLSI Design; Embedded Systems & Robotics.”MDU Workshop Testimonial, MDU
“Excellent in depth exposure on Industry Relevant Advanced Topics like ARM Processor, Linux, Firmware in Embedded; and Verilog, FPGA , Advanced Chip Design for VLSI. “UPTU Intern Testimonial, UPTU
” Best part was that Tevatron Engineers acted as Mentor and provided complete Industry environment “PTU Intern Testimonial, PTU
- To get, any further details , You can always Reach us at email@example.com or call us at 91-9643314062, 91-8130513508, 91-9953109602, 91-9999086300, or 0120-4565405.
Powered by CC Avenue:: All Payment transactions are 100 % secure & Verified by Verisign