INDUSTRY ORIENTED WORKSHOP in MOBILE ROBOTICS using DTMF
Tevatron Technologies is an Electronic Chip Design and Product Company focused on VLSI Design, Embedded Systems, Robotics and Mechatronics.
Mobile Robotics operates Robots with DTMF codes. DTMF stands for “Dual tone multiple frequency”. A dedicated modem/mobile is used at the receiver module i.e. with the robot it self and send the commands using DTMF tones as per the required actions. Conventionally, Wireless-controlled robots use radio control, which have the shortcoming such as limited working range, limited frequency range and the limited control. Use of a mobile phone for robotic control can overcome these limitations. Students will develop a robot that can be controlled by calling the mobile phone placed on the Robot and pressing the keys on their mobile phone.
OBJECTIVE OF THE WORKSHOP: The Main objective of this Embedded workshop is to make the students conceptually and practically aware about:
- How to build and operate the Robot to utilize wireless communication using DTMF codes.
- Programming of the micro controllers.
- Practical experience for participant with DC motors, micro controllers, DTMF etc
DURATION OF THE WORKSHOP: This is a Two Full day workshop (=8hrs X 2=16 Hours)
TOPICS and HANDS-ON ACTIVITY IN THE WORKSHOP:
- Hands-on Sessions by experts in using Mobile Technologies such as DTMF for communication- 4 Hours
- Hands-on in Micro-controller Programming and Interfacing- 4 Hours
- Fabricating and Programming the Robot Hardware – 5 Hours
- Testing of Hardware and Competition- 2 Hours
- Awards and Certificates- 0.5 Hour
- Final Concluding Remarks- 0.5 Hours
FREE ACCESS to ONLINE LEARNING PORTAL and EXAM
- Workshop Participants , also have access to 24X7 LMS( Learning Management System of Tevatron Technologies ). This can be used for online learning and Skill,Competency creation in future.
CERTIFICATION AND AWARDS:
- Certification of Participation to all
- Certification of Merit and Awards to outstanding performers
SKILL LEVEL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE WORKSHOP:
- This workshop would be useful to students at all levels of skills. Anyone Interested in Embedded Systems, Robotics, VLSI can attend this.
- Kits will be provided by Tevatron Technologies to each group that will be used during workshop, participants will have the option to purchase the kits after completion of workshop.
KEY BENEFITS of doing WORKSHOP offered by TEVATRON TECHNOLOGIES:
- Tevatron Technologies is a Design & Product Company focused on VLSI Design, Embedded Systems & Robotics and Cloud Computing. Tevatron is also spearheading Innovative approaches in redefining Electronic System Design and Manufacturing(ESDM) in India.
- Association and Customers:
- Tevatron is a member of IESA (Indian Electronics & Semiconductor Association), a premier association of Design and Services company from India and abroad.
- Member of ARM Connected Community
- Tevatron engineers are involved in Design and Development projects for companies like AMD, Freescale Semiconductor, ST Microelectronics, Bharat Electronics, SiconTech, etc
- Dialogue India awarded Tevatron Technologies with Education Excellence Award -2014
- Participants will get an opportunity to interact with Industry Experts in Embedded Systems and VLSI Industry.
- Interactive sessions, live demo and hands-on in Design.
- Career Guidance and Doubt Clearing Session for the students at the end of the seminar.
- Top few performers in the workshop will have the possibility of undergoing Industrial Internship at Tevatron Technologies.
- To get, any further details , You can always Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 91-9643314062, 91-8130513508, 91-9953109602, 91-9999086300, or 0120-4565405.
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST:
Some of the Colleges from where students have registered for Workshop/Internship includes IIT Kanpur ; IIT Roorkee ; NITs; BIT Mesra, Amity, ITM, Sharda University, IMS, Amiy Lucknow, PSIT, ABES, RKGIT, KIIT, Vellore Institute of Technology, Manipal Institute of Technology, University of California, UPTU, PTU, MDU.
” Tevatron Technologies is focussed on Industry Oriented Internship and Workshop. This was a Great Launching Platform for us. “IIT StudentTestimonial, IIT/NIT
” Great Learning Atmosphere and we got an opportunity to understand Real Time INDUSTRY PROJECTS in VLSI Design; Embedded Systems & Robotics.”MDU Workshop Testimonial, MDU
“Excellent in depth exposure on Industry Relevant Advanced Topics like ARM Processor, Linux, Firmware in Embedded; and Verilog, FPGA , Advanced Chip Design for VLSI. “UPTU Workshop Testimonial, UPTU
” Best part was that Tevatron Engineers acted as Mentor and provided complete Industry environment “PTU Workshop Testimonial, PTU