INDUSTRY ORIENTED WORKSHOP in PCB Design
Tevatron Technologies is an Electronic Chip Design and Product Company focused on VLSI Design, Embedded Systems, Robotics and Mechatronics.
A Printed Circuit Board (PCB) mechanically supports and electrically connects electronic components using conductive tracks, pads and other features etched from copper sheets laminated onto a non-conductive substrate. PCBs can be single sided (one copper layer), double sided (two copper layers) or multi-layer. Conductors on different layers are connected with plated-through holes called vias. Advanced PCBs may contain components – capacitors, resistors or active devices – embedded in the substrate.
Printed circuit boards are used in almost all of the electronic products.
OBJECTIVE OF THE WORKSHOP: The Main objective of this Embedded workshop is to make the students conceptually and practically aware about:
- Understanding of the steps and processes involved in PCB design Process
- PCB Fabrication Process
- Schematic Capture using Industry Standard Schematic Capture tools
- Preparation of Board for Layout
- Simulation with LT Spice
- Gerber file Creation and View
- Practical hands on to demonstrate PCB fabrication of a circuit.
DURATION OF THE WORKSHOP: This is a Two Full day workshop (=8hrs X 2=16 Hours)
TOPICS and HANDS-ON ACTIVITY IN THE WORKSHOP:
- Introduction to PCB Design Process and Software Tools used- 4 Hours
- Developing the PCB Design Schematic, auto and manual Routing of the Circuit- 4 Hours
- Steps in PCB Design Process(including Gerber file creation) explained in detail – 4 Hours
- Drilling and Placement of Components, with Final Soldering- 3 Hours
- Awards and Certificates- 0.5 Hour
- Final Concluding Remarks- 0.5 Hours
FREE ACCESS to ONLINE LEARNING PORTAL and EXAM
- Workshop Participants , also have access to 24X7 LMS( Learning Management System of Tevatron Technologies ). This can be used for online learning and Skill,Competency creation in future.
CERTIFICATION AND AWARDS:
- Certification of Participation to all
- Certification of Merit and Awards to outstanding performers
SKILL LEVEL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE WORKSHOP:
- This workshop would be useful to students at all levels of skills. Anyone Interested in Embedded Systems, Robotics, VLSI can attend this.
- Kits will be provided by Tevatron Technologies to each group that will be used during workshop, participants will have the option to purchase the kits after completion of workshop.
KEY BENEFITS of doing WORKSHOP offered by TEVATRON TECHNOLOGIES:
- Tevatron Technologies is a Design & Product Company focused on VLSI Design, Embedded Systems & Robotics and Cloud Computing. Tevatron is also spearheading Innovative approaches in redefining Electronic System Design and Manufacturing(ESDM) in India.
- Association and Customers:
- Tevatron is a member of IESA (Indian Electronics & Semiconductor Association), a premier association of Design and Services company from India and abroad.
- Member of ARM Connected Community
- Tevatron engineers are involved in Design and Development projects for companies like AMD, Freescale Semiconductor, ST Microelectronics, Bharat Electronics, SiconTech, etc
- Dialogue India awarded Tevatron Technologies with Education Excellence Award -2014
- Participants will get an opportunity to interact with Industry Experts in Embedded Systems and VLSI Industry.
- Interactive sessions, live demo and hands-on in Design.
- Career Guidance and Doubt Clearing Session for the students at the end of the seminar.
- Top few performers in the workshop will have the possibility of undergoing Industrial Internship at Tevatron Technologies.
- To get, any further details , You can always Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 91-9643314062, 91-8130513508, 91-9953109602, 91-9999086300, or 0120-4565405.
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST:
Some of the Colleges from where students have registered for Workshop/Internship includes IIT Kanpur ; IIT Roorkee ; NITs; BIT Mesra, Amity, ITM, Sharda University, IMS, Amiy Lucknow, PSIT, ABES, RKGIT, KIIT, Vellore Institute of Technology, Manipal Institute of Technology, University of California, UPTU, PTU, MDU.
” Tevatron Technologies is focussed on Industry Oriented Internship and Workshop. This was a Great Launching Platform for us. “IIT StudentTestimonial, IIT/NIT
” Great Learning Atmosphere and we got an opportunity to understand Real Time INDUSTRY PROJECTS in VLSI Design; Embedded Systems & Robotics.”MDU Workshop Testimonial, MDU
“Excellent in depth exposure on Industry Relevant Advanced Topics like ARM Processor, Linux, Firmware in Embedded; and Verilog, FPGA , Advanced Chip Design for VLSI. “UPTU Workshop Testimonial, UPTU
” Best part was that Tevatron Engineers acted as Mentor and provided complete Industry environment “PTU Workshop Testimonial, PTU