Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (www.tevatrontech.com) is a Design & Product based Company focused on Embedded Systems, Mechatronics, Robotics, VLSI design, FPGA and Board Design and nurturing the ecosystem for the same.
As you must be aware that Texas Instruments (TI) MSP430 LaunchPad is an easy-to-use development tool intended for beginners and experienced users alike for creating microcontroller-based applications.
This is a Hands-on workshop on TI MSP430 Launchpad, an ultra-low power 16-bit microcontroller family from Texas Instruments. The workshop is organized by Tevatron Technologies in collaboration with our technology partner RS Components.
This Workshop is designed to give engineering students and professionals an in-depth knowledge of microcontroller programming, embedded application design and Robotics.
Goal of this Workshop
- It is a part of the initiative taken by Tevatron Technologies to bridge Industry-Academia gap and promote the embedded product ecosystem .
- Create Industry Ready fresher’s talent pool in Advanced Embedded Systems( like 16 bit Launchpad TI processor, exposing the students to a Product oriented mindset).
- This will lead to enhanced job prospects & placement opportunities for engineering fresher’s
Key Features, Outline of Workshop :
- Transition from Basic to Advanced Embedded Systems based on TI MSP430 Launchpad platform.
- Convert your Ideas into Electronics Products & Prototype.
- Opportunity to get joint Certification from Tevatron Technologies and RS Components.
- Get MSP430 Launchpad at very attractive pricing through our partner RS Components .
- Students will get an opportunity to interact with Industry Experts in Embedded Systems and Advanced Embedded Systems which is an upcoming and hot area.
- Interactive sessions, live demo and hands-on in Design.
- Career Guidance and Doubt Clearing Session at the end of the seminar.
- Students undergoing workshop will get a preference in 6 week/6Month Summer Training program at Tevatron Technologies
- Hands on Topics and Sessions Covered in Two Day Workshop:
- Microcontroller Family
- Selection Criteria for a Microcontroller
- Architecture of 16 Bit Microcontrollers
- Using I/O Ports (Hands-On)
- Analog to Digital Conversion (Hands-On)
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Using Timers and Interrupts (Hands-On)
- Analog V/S Digital Sensors
- LED, LDR interfacing
- Serial Communication (Hands-On)
- Interrupt programming(Hands-On)
- Methodology: Lecture/Presentation, Practical hands-on sessions, and Case Studies/Quizzes/Discussion.
- Workshop Schedule
- Duration – Two Days
- Venue- Tevatron Technologies, C-4, Sector 63, Noida/ Your College
- Duration – Two Days
- The fee includes workshop training, certification, and Event registration
- TI Launchpad MSP430 will be provided for hands-on during workshop.
To get, any further details , You can always Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 91-9643314062, 91-9999086300, 91-9953109602, or 0120-4565405
To Register for the Workshop, press the Click Here to Register Button given below :
Note: MSP430, Launchpad and ARM are trademark of respective organizations
Powered by CC Avenue:: All Payment transactions are 100 % secure & Verified by Verisign