Senior Content Developer
- You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
- You will be working as a part of Learning Content Design & Development team which is responsible for the creation, curation and deployment of various training modules.
- You will be responsible for Content writing where in are required to have experience in creating content and required to have excellent written/communication skills.
The content experience can range from experience in corporate writing /editing/creating content or mass media publishing.
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through pre cedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Expected interaction is within own team and direct supervisor.
- Detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments would be provided.
- Decisions impact own work.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work.
Any Graduate or Equivalent
Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Education & Training
October 1, 2019