- At least 2+ years’ experience in instructional design and developing learning content.
- Demonstrated experience developing training collateral, interactive eLearning modules, and job aids.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Captivate, Articulate Studio/Storyline, Camtasia, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience planning for and analyzing data driven learning experiences (e.g. using xAPI)
You will be responsible for developing high-quality training content in a variety of modalities (interactive eLearning, videos, instructor-led content, virtual classroom design, tool kits, scenarios and simulations), while having the opportunity to innovate on those. The role requires an individual who can own complete segments of a complex, blended program and implement quickly. The role also requires deep collaboration with SMEs including senior level leaders across multiple disciplines/functional roles.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. They must be willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done while insisting on the highest standards and measuring the impact of the learning experiences they build.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Use appropriate tools and delivery methods to produce blended learning materials
- Continually evaluate solutions for quality, behavioral and business impact, and scalability.
- Leverage technology to improve learner access to materials and provide just in time learning.
- Pursue a deep understanding of learner roles and work with SMEs to ensure that learning solutions meet learner needs.
- Maintain knowledge of new learning approaches, technology, and measurement tools through continuous research to ensure our solutions deliver innovation.
- Participate in our internal community of learning professionals to share best practices and identify emerging learning needs.
- Architect learning for segments of the program.
Must Have Skills:
- An eye for visual design and knack for creating great user experiences
- The ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Experience in curriculum development, performance improvement, and/or project management.
- Graduate degree or fulltime experience in Instructional Design, Animation & Voice Based content design
- Able to manage workflow with minimal oversight in a fast-paced, frugal environment with multiple stakeholders and sometimes changing priorities.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Adobe Creative Suite, AI, Premiere
- Articulate Storyline, Studio
- AI Speech Tools like Ivona, AWS Machine Learning tools, Adobe Captivate
- Experience with Whiteboarding, Cartoon Animations
Any Graduate or above or equivalent with required skills